The Kobold PSD digital pressure sensor features a combination of two pressure switches and a scalable transmitter output. The PSD offers pressure ranges from 0 to 30 PSI up to 0 to 7,500 PSI and measures pressure to within ±0.5% full scale accuracy. The analog output of this Kobold digital pressure sensor can be configured as a 4 to 20mA current output or a 0 to 10 volt DC output.
With a 45-degree viewable, rotatable LED display, the Kobold PSD digital pressure sensor also offers three key programming allowing such functions as integral hysteresis, window, and delay functionality to be set directly on the device. The PSD can operate in a temperature range of -13 to 185°F (-25° to 85°C) making it suitable for a variety of applications including machine tools, hydraulics, process technology and more.
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 30 PSI up to 0 to 7500 PSI
- Adjustable from 50 to 100% of nominal range
- ±0.5% full scale accuracy
- Switchable mA or V analog output
- 2 PNP transistors switching output
- 1/4 inch NPT process connection
- IP65 enclosure