The Model DPR350C DIN rail mount voltage phase monitor from the ATC Diversified Electronics division of Marsh Bellofram is designed to monitor under voltage, over voltage, frequency shift, imbalance, phase loss and phase sequence for three-phase, three-wire and three-phase, four-wire 460 vac applications.The Model DPR350C DIN rail mount voltage phase monitor is packaged in a 35mm wide din-rail mount housing and features a three digit LCD display. Available onboard functions include true RMS measurement, restart and fault delays, adjustable switching hysteresis, as well as two separate alarm relays and auto/manual reset. The self-powered DPR350C has an operating range of 280 to 600 vac (L-L) for 3 phase 3 wire systems and an operating range of 160 to 300 vac (L-N) for 3 phase 4 wire systems. Output specifications of the DPR350C DIN rail mount voltage phase monitor consists of two SPDT relays with a contact output rating of 5 amps @ 250 vac. The Model DPR350C is also UL approved and CE certified.
- Under voltage, over voltage, under frequency, over frequency, asymmetry, phase failure and phase sequence monitoring in 3Ø system
- RMS Measurement
- Power ON Delay, Trip Time Delay and Delay On Release
- LED Indication: Relay ON, Power ON
- Adjustable Switching Hysteresis
- Two Separate Alarm Relays
- DIN-Rail Mount