Looking for a different Industrial Timer?
The 417B True Off-Delay Timer is designed for the most rugged industrial environments. It offers exceptional electrical noise immunity, with excellent setting and repeat accuracy. Each 417B can be powered from 24VAC to 240VAC and 24VDC, greatly simplifying ordering and inventory management. The 48mm2 (1/16 DIN) housing is compact and watertight when panel-mounted. The 417B is mounted in an 8-pin octal or 11-pin round socket. The 417B can be panel-mounted with an optional mounting clip. A large time-setting knob is provided for easy adjustment by operator. The range select switch is located on the side of the unit; therefore, once panel-mounted, the switch is not accessible to the operator. This tamper-proof feature prevents unauthorized or hazardous changes to the timing range. The 417’s high intensity LED turns on when power is applied to the timer. It turns off during timing.
- True Off-Delay mode of operation
- Output contacts rated 10A at 120/240 VAC
- Three timing ranges in a single unit:
- 10 sec., 1 min., 10 min.
- 5 sec., 0.5 min., 5 min.
- Universal power operation: 24 VAC to 240 VAC & 24 VDC
- 8-Pin or 11-Pin mounting.
- Remote reset models.
- 48mm2 DIN standard housing
- Watertight when panel-mounted
- Range selection is tamper-proof when panel-mounted.